YALE LIGHTING - BOSTON
1. Request exiting drawings and models form clients and designers, knowing I would have to recreate the space from scratch.
2. Use blurry phone pictures and screenshots to recreate proposed space.
3. Tinker with light assemblies and systems to adapt to layout.
4. Commence render setup shenanigans, wait for frame buffer, do some push-ups, come back, and re-render.
5. Ask nearby retouchers for post-processing help, get lost in the photoshop vortex. Climb out of vortex into the light.
Co-Creators: Sonneman Design Group
Software: Rhino 3D/Vray/PSD/IND