Use narrow and unoccupied street level space in residential building. Create a social space for a quiet neighborhood that blends into the street front.
1. Survey and model existing conditions on site.
2. Download furniture, art pieces, and coffee equipment.
2. Use existing plumbing lines to locate kitchen, barista bar, and bathrooms.
3. Assemble space with downloaded assets, leaving clear line for circulation.
4. Upload to Sketchfab, adjust materials, and share.
What I learned:
Being quarantined in Arequipa, while living in the same building as this site ended up being blessing for my design process. I was able to spend most of my days in the space to survey, brainstorm, and test my assumptions. In the end, my proposal was hyper-specific to the existing conditions and felt familiar to the clients.
Check out my other Interactive 3D models
Let's build together.
values of a good partnership:
SET GOALS EARLY
KEEP IT SIMPLE.