1. Wander through Lehman campus and wonder where their dorms could live.
2. Discover unused soccer field area. Imagine how a dorm facility could activate this area of the campus.
3. Program the building for learning and social activities on the ground level with residencies and accessible terraces above.
4. Find ourselves challenged to improve the technical performance of the building.
5. Rotate units, incorporate trombe walls and seasonal shade into scheme.
6. Argue over materiality and color scheme.
7. Come out on the other side, sleep deprived and disoriented.
8. Begin presentation and engage in discussion.
Co-Creators: Ryan Hung