AIM Center for Hope
1. Gather data about proposed activities, group sizes, and seasonal plans for campus.
2. Break down buildings by activity type and circulation.
3. Arrange classroom, congregations halls, and other spaces to optimize for daily use and for interaction.
4. Debate whether the space should be optimized for biannual conferences or daily use. Sway the forces of capitalism in favor of community service and education.
5. Wonder how a construction team could possibly cast such a concrete shell.
6. Visit site, find my self mesmerized by the scale and brutalist nature of the construction.
7. Wonder what it is like to live in and build a place.
Software: Rhino 3D/Vray/AI/PSD/ID
Photos: Rei Chiang