1. Enthusiatically find island retreat in Lago Titicaca. Realize Peru declared national shutdown and quarantine due to Covid-19.
2. Recalculate and relocate to a cozy Airbnb in Arequipa.
3. Wander around building and discover ground floor space with great potential. Ask our hosts and realize there are hopes and plans for a cafe.
4. Relocate to the newfound site, and begin surveying.
5. Challenge myself to a one day design challenge and being modeling and creating a vision for the space.
6. Wonder if we will get to stroll the streets of Arequipa anytime soon.
Software: Rhino 3D/SketchFab